Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Robot

This doll was made for (you guessed it) another one of Donna's friends, Anna. This is the Robot from Creepy Cute Crochet. It came out pretty good. I struggled with the knobs on the sides of the helmet. It seems that I have more trouble with the little details than the bigger parts. But I do become more impatient the closer I get to the end.



Today, I went shopping for my next project. I had to go to 3 different craft stores to find all the supplies I need. Sadly, I wasn't able to find the correct crochet hook size and the correct safety eyes size. I bought the closest crochet hook size to the one I needed and bought the safety eyes online. I've started on the doll and after working on it for a couple hours, I have only completed half of the head. This one is going to take some time to make and my hands are getting really sore because of the small hook size. But when it's done, I hope it turns out as adorable as the creator's.


No comments:

Post a Comment