Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello!

My name is Tappy. I like to crochet, cook, bake, and sometimes I bead and do other crafts. I have really gotten into crocheting and have been giving away my projects as gifts to friends and family. I started crocheting last year in April when I received a crochet book as a birthday present (thanks again Tasha!) not knowing that I would continue it as a hobby...because I like to try new things but oftentimes I don't stick to it (like beading and knitting :/).


Since I started to crochet, I have been getting many requests from my friends and family to make them something. I post my finished works on my Facebook but I thought a blog would be a good way to share my projects and the patterns I find. This week, I will post photos of my past crocheted works and other projects I have done. Today, I will start with my very first crochet project from the Creepy Cute Crochet book by Christen Haden: The Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment