Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cthulhu & Guinness cupcakes

Another one of my past crocheted dolls is the Cthulhu. I made this little guy for Daun, another one of Donna's friends. I make sure to take photographs of all the crafts I make to share with others but I forgot this one. So I asked Daun to take a picture for me...of course it takes her 3 months to actually post it on Facebook. But she got it done so it's all good. The Cthulhu came out well. The wings could have been better but I loved how the eyes came out, making it look very cute.


The Cthulhu pattern is from the Creepy Cute Crochet book.

On another note, yesterday was St. Patty's Day. I didn't really do much for the holiday except for some errands and to deliver a crocheted doll I made for someone (which I will post some time in the near future). But I did make some Guinness chocolate cupcakes this morning and it turned out soooo good. This recipe is definitely a keeper. The chocolate cupcake came out so soft and moist and the buttercream had great texture (after adding a few more spoonfuls of Bailey's ;) ). I will make this again but double the buttercream as there wasn't enough to cover all the cupcakes.


This recipe was found on Annie's Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment